We'll be at the AAO! Here are a couple of different opportunities to see the Hummingbird team during the event!
Come by our booth in the expo - #2041!
Attend Karen and Tracy's Sessions!
Management of Knowledge is the Key
Sunday, May 6, 2018
Orthodontic practices grow when they acquire knowledge and effectively use what they know. Success is dependent on learning, remembering, cultivating, and sharing the practice’s knowledge base. Spend time at the AAO with Karen Moawad to ensure the full utilization of your practice’s knowledge base. Coupled with the potential of individual skills, competencies, thoughts, and innovations, you will learn how to create a more efficient and practice.
- Integrate methods to grow the practice.
- Develop a schedule that encourages patient and staff satisfaction.
- Distinguish improved methods for tracking patients prior to and during treatment.
Mindful Management: VISION, PLAN, ACTION!
Monday, May 7, 2018
The “Golden Age of Orthodontics” may be over, but that doesn’t mean we can’t learn what it takes to create a thriving practice and business model that is successful, rewarding and full of opportunity. Join Tracy for this energizing lecture as she discusses how to define the VISION for your practice, apply business operations tools and management principles to put into your PLAN into ACTION and still find time to LOVE what you do every day!
- Design a vision statement that inspires employees, and defines practice values and purpose.
- Create an action plan that aligns with practice goals and provides clear organizational direction.
- Discover systems and tools for day to day management that will streamline your processes, create stability, and empower staff to reach new heights in productivity.